- Secure Endpoint
- Secure Networks
- Secure Communications
- Network Analytics
Ruggedized HF/VHF/UHF and SatCom security for voice and data
The R&S®MMC3000 is a fully ruggedized tactical crypto device used to encrypt and decrypt voice and data communications at the highest security levels. Since it is TEMPEST-proof, it is interoperable with HF/VHF/UHF radio, satellite communications and line transmission equipment. It is ideal for deployment on stationary and mobile platforms in rugged terrain and in naval and airborne environments.
- Voice and data encryption to the highest security levels
- Protects HF/VHF/UHF, satellite communications and line transmission
- Fully rugged, tamper protected, TEMPEST-proof
- Stationary and mobile deployment in all military branches (army, navy, air force)
- Customizable crypto algorithms for specific user requirements
R&S®MMC3000 is a product of Rohde & Schwarz SIT GmbH, Stuttgart.