- Secure Endpoint
- Secure Networks
- Secure Communications
- Network Analytics
TrustedGate Document Encryption
TrustedGate Document Encryption enables companies to protect their business critical documents in the cloud through secure dynamic encryption. By virtualizing documents through its innovative Virtual Document technology (vDoc), documents are dynamically encrypted according to your company´s preferences and assigned keywords, labels or user groups. During this process, virtual copies of the document, so called vDocs, are generated that can be integrated in pre-existing applications (e.g. ECM, DMS). Documents are automatically encrypted while uploaded in the cloud. Once documents are downloaded, they are decrypted and saved locally. Thereby, users work in their habitual cloud environment without compromises in regard to flexibility and performance.
TrustedGate Document Encryption is compatible with common cloud solutions (e.g. Google Drive, Box.com, Magenta Cloud) and data formats. Administrators are able to manage access rights for single users and groups. TrustedGate Document Encryption is easy to scale and can be configured according to your company’s speicific needs.
TrustedGate Document Encryption enables enterprises to secure their business critical documents in the cloud through secure dynamic encryption. Companies can benefit from the advantages of cloud computing, administrate access rights to documents and comply with data security and GRC requirements.
- Dynamic file encryption: With our innovative vDoc-Technology that allows companies to work transparently and safely with documents containing sensible information
- Automatic encryption: Secures your documents in the cloud through automatic encryption according to your company´s defined preferences
- Block Cipher Mode: Ensures confidentiality and integrity through. symmetric document-centric keys and additional encryption with asymmetric keys
- Secure, distributed cloud storage: Define inexpensive cloud environments to store large amounts of data without limiting collaboration and comply with data protection laws
- Access right management: Access rights can be assigned with high granularity for groups and individual users
- Simple administration and scalability: Product configuration according to your company´s specific preferences and user guidelines
- Compatibility: With all common cloud providers (e.g. Google Drive, Magenta Cloud) and file sharing systems (e.g. SAN, NAS)