- Secure Endpoint
- Secure Networks
- Secure Communications
- Network Analytics
Web Application Firewall
Creating and sharing information in confidence is essential to your organization. With the digitalization, it is more important than ever for IT security professionals to secure their web applications and sites. Nearly every enterprise is evaluating or deploying applications that require a comprehensive strategy between business and security risks.
With DenyAll Web Application Firewall (WAF) protects your web sites & applications from defacement, denial of service, data leakage, identity theft and intrusion attempts:
- Ease of configuration: configuring policy is as simple as dropping boxes and dragging arrows. Changes are made in a few clicks. Policy can be easily understood by managers, even if they are not application security experts.
- Powerful security: combine negative and positive security models to effectively prevent known attacks such as OWASP TOP 10 (injections, scripts, etc) and unknown attacks such as zero-day.
- Virtual patching: fine-tune policy of DenyAll WAF, based on outcome of a vulnerability scan until full remediation of the vulnerabilities. With DenyAll WAF and our vulnerability scanner, virtually patch application-layer vulnerabilities and prevent exploits.
- Security certifications: the French national agency for information security has qualified and granted DenyAll Web Application Firewall its first level security certification. DenyAll was awarded the “France Cybersecurity Label” by the French government, which proves the quality and performance of our WAF.
- Awarded by Gartner: DenyAll has been listed in the 2015 Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls (WAFs) as one of the most visionary vendors in the space.