R&S Industrial Network Analytics solution
- The two components of this solution are the IP Probe R&S®Net Sensor and the analytics platform R&S Net Reporter, which provides information on a network’s condition in realtime.
- This enables early detection of problems that can result from infected machine controls, misconfigurations or potential cyberattacks.
gateprotect Firewalls “Specialized Line”
- The firewalls deploy the necessary security measures based on the Network Analysis solution and repel attackers quickly and securely.
- These firewalls were especially designed for complex industrial environments that require a high level of protection and support SCADA protocols like IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus or DNP3.
Industrial firewall GP Tough
- The Industrial firewall GP Tough is designed for challenging environments like manufacturing halls, wind farms, workshop or transportation (e.g. shipping).
- The fanless casing for DIN rails and the hardened hardware allow the firewall to protect the network reliably against extreme temperatures or EMC interference (unintentional electrical or electromagnetic effects).
CMW500 Wideband Radio Communication Tester
The R&S®CMW500 tester’s new analysis functionality enables mobile and IoT device manufacturers for the first time to identify vulnerabilities in the IP connection security. Visit our booth and check your own mobile devices data traffic connections.
PRESENTATION: Holistic IT Security Solution Concepts
Topic: Security must not be an obstacle for Industry 4.0
Where: Forum “Industry 4.0 meets the Industrial Internet” in Hall 8, Booth D19
When: Monday, April 24, 12:30 pm
Visit the forum “Industry 4.0 meets the Industrial Internet” in Hall 8, Booth D19 on Monday, April 24, at 12:30 pm, to learn how connected production facilities can be ideally protected and which solutions can meet industrial requirements. In his talk, our IT security expert Marius Münstermann presents holistic solution concepts that were developed on basis of customer requests at Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity.
For more information on the program and the speaker, click here.